Smoke Lime Chicken
- 3-4 chicken breasts
- 5-6 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 1 Tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 Tbsp cumin
- ½ Tbsp salt
- Juice of 1 lime (2-3 Tbsp lime juice)
- ½ Tbsp pepper
- ½ cup olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 375oF. Meanwhile; pulse garlic, shallot, lime and spices in food processor.
2. Slowly add in olive oil while blending and mix until smooth.
3. Line a baking sheet with foil and lay chicken breasts on top. Evenly cover each chicken breast with marinade. (The flavors really set in if you refrigerate the chicken with the marinade on it for a couple hours)
4. Place in oven and cook for 35 minutes or until doneness is achieved.