Gluten Free Chocolate Cake Brownies
- 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips (Enjoy Life brand is preferred)
- 1 stick of butter (grass-fed is preferred)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
1. Pre-heat oven to 375oF.
2. In a small, microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips and butter together. Heat for short intervals and stir together until melted.
3. Stir cocoa powder, honey, eggs and vanilla into melted chocolate and whisk together until smooth.
4. Pour mixture into a small baking dish (8"x8"), or smaller if you desire a thicker cake/brownie.
5. Bake for 25-30 minutes (cooking longer will make the cake set more).
6. Remove from heat and set aside for cooling.
7. Enjoy a 2"x 2" inch square with friends and family.