- 3-4 chicken breasts
- 1 Tbsp of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 5-6 cloves of garlic
- 1 Tbsp of minced fresh rosemary
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- Mixed greens
- ¼ avocado
- ¼ cup artichokes (our dietian uses frozen artichoke hearts. After heating them up in the microwave, she adds flavor by using an Italian seasoning blend on top of the cooked artichokes)
- 2 Tbsp dried cranberries
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinaigrette
1. Pre-heat oven to 400oF. Meanwhile, brush olive oil evenly over each chicken breast.
2. Add salt and pepper to taste. Spread minced garlic cloves over chicken breasts and sprinkle minced rosemary on top of each piece of chicken.
3. Cook for 20-25 minutes.
4. Toss salad ingredients together while chicken is cooking.
5. Once chicken is done, pour balsamic vinegar evenly over each chicken breast. Serve separately or together as an entrée salad.